Robbery - Roblox Cheats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbery - Roblox Cheats ForumLog in

Robbery - Roblox Cheats Forum

descriptionHow Can I Clean Viruses in My Game? EmptyHow Can I Clean Viruses in My Game?

more_horiz
There Are Some Dangerous Viruses That Disrupt My Game How Are They Cleaned And How Are They Transmitted?

I would be glad if you help Very Happy Very Happy

descriptionHow Can I Clean Viruses in My Game? EmptyRe: How Can I Clean Viruses in My Game?

more_horiz
I Can Talk About How It Got Contaminated. If you are using Toolbox, it may be infected by some dangerous objects!

If You Say How To Clean Up, My Code Is Ready! Type this in the Run Command Section and press the ENTER Key!

Code:
for _,x in pairs(workspace:GetDescedants()) do

if x:IsA("Script") or x:IsA("Fire") or x:Isa("LocalScript") then
x:Destroy()
end

end

descriptionHow Can I Clean Viruses in My Game? EmptyThank You!

more_horiz
Good Working Thanks Admin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

descriptionHow Can I Clean Viruses in My Game? EmptyRe: How Can I Clean Viruses in My Game?

more_horiz
you re place your game. and not use toolbox. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Admin Smart.

more_horiz
yeah

more_horiz
I Can Talk About How It Got Contaminated. If you are using Toolbox, it may be infected by some dangerous objects!

If You Say How To Clean Up, My Code Is Ready! Type this in the Run Command Section and press the ENTER Key!

Code:
for _,x in pairs(workspace:GetDescedants()) do

if x:IsA("Script") or x:IsA("Fire") or x:Isa("LocalScript") then
x:Destroy()
end

end

Bruh.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply